Tuesday, January 11, 2011

::You know what::



You know what??

I love how you hold me.
I love how you tell me I’m beautiful.
I love how you look at me funny when I say something stupid.
I love how you make me happy.
I love how you smile when I see you.
I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid.
I love the face you make when I snort when I laugh.

I love how you ask me if I’m alright when I can’t stop laughing.
I love how you make me feel.
I love how you tell me I look cute.
I love how you talk about music for hours.
I love how you say sweet things to me.
I love how you whisper in my ear when it’s really quiet.
I love how I can talk to you for hours about anything, and you listen, and I listen.
I love how we call each other as soon as we wake up.
I love how you sound when I wake you up.
I love how you want to spend every day with me.
I love how you lay next to me, and tell me that everything’s perfect.
I love how you see the person I really am.
I love how you say we are perfect for each other.
I love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever.
I love how I wake up in the morning for you.
I love how I anticipate seeing you.
I love how I get nervous when I see you, but feel more comfortable with you than I do with anyone else.
I love how my parents love you.
I love how you deal with my picky eating habits.
I love how you worry about me, and take care of me.
I love how you pay for me when we go places.
I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease.
I love how you keep me warm when I’m cold.
I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments.
I love how you stop everything for me.



I love how I’m important to you.
I love how I make you happy.
I love how you make me happy.
I love how you make sure I stay in line.
I love how I only want to be with you.
I love how I only think about you.
I love how I stop everything because I get distracted and have to call you.
I love how you get jealous.
I love how you are when you are with your family.
I love being with your family.
I love how I can see myself with you forever.
I love how we talk about being together forever.
I love how you think I have cute feet.
I love how you tickle me.
I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me.


and..


I love everything about you

No comments: