Saturday, March 12, 2011

::R.A.I.N::





Rain..Rain..Rain..
For the moment I'm wait for you finally you come..
You are full with calmness and peaceful feeling..
While I'm standing side the windows
See you fall to the ground beautifully





I love you rain..
It seems you know clear about my feeling
What exactly I want and I really hope..
You know I like to see you
You know I can stop crying and smile again if you were appeared
Now you come when I'm alone..
You fill in the blank space in my life
and I love it so much..





Thank you Rain..





You come only for a temporary
as to give me a beautiful rainbow
now the sun rises and happiness come to my life
Thank you Rain
and..
Thank you Allah because letting it down with my tears...



p/s::My English is not so good..any correction is my pleasure..

2 comments:

Aki said...

Yeah,welcome Wasabers!!
Hope U can follow me back @ http://ourphonetography.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!

Unknown said...

tQ bcoz be my follower..
insyaAllah I will follow u back..hehehe..^_^..