Saturday, May 3, 2014

Missing








There is a time when we are alone in tranquil room

While we listening to our favorite songs in such wonderful and windy evening

From out of nowhere
a strange feeling comes without sound like the wind blows the air

The feeling keeps remind us about the past
The face. the smile. the memories

We smile and it turn us to open way to Dream Land

For some period of time, after lost in the mist of dream

After gone through so many memories

Suddenly we realized, this is not what we wanted to

This is not what the heart wants

Then the tears wet the soft pillow

And let the blanket cover the body and weep alone

Cry because we can't do anything

Cry because we keep the feeling for a long moment

Cry because we feel missing on something

Cry because we miss someone

Miss on him

on him.

People said when we miss on someone all of sudden, 
it actually shows that the person miss us too. 
It is true?

Sometimes I wish
I'm still in the mind

Oh poor me
I thought I could end up the story
but actually I can't
He still in the story
Though his chapter was ended
but the story still go on
A story without him inside

My body keep push to walk
but the heart still look at the back
Hoping this is not the ending

1 comment:

Putri Nuris said...

sometimes being alone is freedom...
freedom to cry...
freedom to sad...
freedom for pray to Allah....

I miss alone