Monday, June 1, 2020

Lil-dream

Hi readers.

Its 7.53pm.

Actually, I really not in mood to write something at this time, but just while i read someone's blog, then, yeah here i am to have one entry :)

What i want to share today is something i never told anyone. its my dream actually but i still not put much effort on it. zero effort. actually i want to be a business woman. i want to have my own product. i want to jual tudung :) but, business is not my field of study and i'm lacking of skills and experience on it.

out of nowhere, i go to google today, search on how to open own business and read some advices, and most of them tell it has to start from do the dropship. this kind of hard thing for me because i don't know how to do marketing task. how i want to market my product, when i even don't know how to expose myself to public like in facebook, instagram or what-so-ever called social media. ermm (sigh)

for me, marketing is like the new world for someone those who likes to work behind the curtain. i'm not a talkative person. i'm only talk much with someone i knew. for strangers, i rather listen to them than questioning. oh no, so what should i do?

maybe there's a dream which is just a dream, right?

maybe.

still no courage to do it.

ermm.

okay then, that's all. a lil-entry to tell my lil-dream.
see you all on next entry.
bye.

No comments: