Saturday, October 1, 2011

::Quick update::




Salam and gud evening to my readers.

I'll be back to Kunak about 2 hours more. So what I want to do right now is make some new entry.

lately, I have exam and surely I faced 3 consecutive days exam. I'm gonna be dead. but Alhamdullilah I faced it with a calmness days with a big eyes and have a eyebag. I think my face like a Zombee I guess on that day. Forget for all those thing and the most important thing is I'm done with all exam and I want to back home. miss my mummy and two little "evil".

About my AK, I think we have a miscommunication now. since I got exam, we are rarely to hang up on the phone, smsing and even facebooking. It doesn't mind. Just hope he will never forget about me. By then, I miss him a lot.

so, see you all after one month. hopefully. and pray for me I can get to drive car very well and hope I get the PMDS programme.

p/s::I have broken English. and I admit it.

No comments: