Friday, August 17, 2012

Your only one




Actually I'm not so happy today because I saw something that really really got me in blue
I admit that I'm not too pretty rather than your Friend
and I'm not so friendly or hot maybe comparing to her
I'm just a girl dear who loves to live alone and doing something by my own self
Why?Because I don't want to burden you..

Yup. It is true I am your girl..
But we are completely hard to communicate than other couples
What is our relationship actually?
Lover?Friend? or nothing?

We make a deal to wait for each other until we are graduates
But you won't tell me that in our deal we can't too fall in love
We can't too much show our love

Hey you,
I hope you know that sometimes I feel jealous to your friends
Why? because you spend a lot of your time to them rather than me
You care about their problems rather than problem that I face
Your smile, your joking and your love..
You give all that to them especially to her, your bestfriend..

I'm hurt dear..
really really hurt ..
If you love her just tell me..
Don't make me too much fall in love with you but you're still doubt to be with me..
Don't make me wait but at the end you're still not coming to take me away..

I'm not so strong
I need someone shoulder when I cry
and I need someone together happy with me when there's a good news..
and that someone I hope you..

Dear AK,
I don't want to be your number one
I just want to be your the only one..
Please understand me..


No comments: