Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gerimis Mengundang





Is it true that someone cannot live without love?
without love you may feel empty, bored and lonely.. 
without love your life is really miserable..
but I think oxygen is more important. what do you think?
Please say that you agree with me. please. huhu.

Someone ever ask me..
"Vian, do you ever fall in love?"
Woww, her question makes me check mate. 
Of course my heart ever been stolen before.
It's been stolen by my bestfriend.
We fall in love. We make a deal. Not too much love during study. and wait until we're graduates.
"Vian, have you fought before this?"
The moment she ask me this question makes me feel ..derrr.
My love is not so lovely dovey happily romantically. 
We ever have a big "peperangan" before. 
"What happen?" "It is same as what I face now?"
No dear. It's different. Not because of the third party. not because the love is not there.
It was because of trust. "kepercayaan".
That is the most important element in relationship.
If it is gone then love is disappear one by one..
 "Then, how you make it everlasting? just by trust on him?"
Yup. I believe on him.
"Why? don't you afraid put too much of your hope to him?"
of course I'm so afraid because the moment he breach it, it might kill me.
"Then, why do you love him so much?"
I believe in love there must be a fair situation. If you do something bad, then he will do it as well.
What you do now, your partner will do the same thing.
That's all I know.
"Vian, is he is your first love?"
Nope. he is not the first but I want makes he be the last.
 "How about before? Do you have someone else?"
Yup. I've one.
"Then, why you break up with him?"

I answered her through this song.

" Ku sangkakan panas berpanjangan
rupanya gerimis, rupanya gerimis mengundang
dalam tak sedar ku kebasahan.."

(Gerimis Mengundang)

No comments: