Sunday, July 21, 2013

Half of Sky


Half of Sky is the story about women. Yup, I'm going to talk about women today. I just watch that movie and the story was showed me become women is not easy than what people said. got easy because women do not have much responsibility rather than man. woww, that was a terrible mindset.

The movie storied about why women become the slave of living ghost, why they have price to be sold, and why they are so weak to fight against those ghosts.

There is a child, she is 3 years old. She was raped and her mother doesn't want her anymore and sold her to the brothel. That child even does not know she was being raped and her stupid mother gives her to the dark way. There also a story about a girl lives in the boundary of Thailand. She said that her family does not gives her education just because afraid nobody will willing to marry her. Men are more likely to take those who is illiterate to become their wife because they are loyal until die. Of course they are loyal because they do not know who else they want to depend to except their stupid husband.

After all, all this kind of stories makes me realize that I should be grateful because Allah gives me opportunity to study, to learn and gain experience outside. But me, I just hope I can work as soon as possible and not to face the books all day long. My mind always said money is everything and my mouth said, "money is not everything, money is not everything". Yupp, money is not everything, but everything needs money. see, this is my mind said.

Am I materialistic?

Soon, after my degree, it still have one year, after all these things finish, I'm going to work, save my money and leave this house. My mom, my litter sister and brother will follow my journey. I promise and I'm sorry I still depend with you even my age now is 22. I'm 22 years old. I'm big enough to give my mom money.



Dear my mom,
I miss you so much. My life so empty without you. I'm tired to being "mom". I'm sorry too because while I'm growing and busy, I forget that you become old and need rest. wait for me mom, I'm going make us leave from this terrible world, from the world full of liars.

No comments: