Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm weak




Salam my readers.

I feel so bad right now. Today I have my third paper exam Accounting Management and guess what I answered it badly. I lost my mind and I forgot all my formula. I forgot all. I have memorize all those things but it is not worth. why? should I suppose to eat kismis? because I feel like I got Alzeimer's disease. My friend said she do it well though she just do a little revision. Of course she can because our IQ are not the same. IQ? maybe I'm so stupid.

Ya Allah, ya Rabbi,
With the full strength that I have,
I pray to You, please let it pass.
I'm afraid I can't do it well again
I don't know what will happen to me soon
Just give me a little calmness in this tidy heart
Just makes me strong ya Allah
Just makes me under control

I know what just happen nowadays actually come from my own fault
I admit it ya Allah
I'm Your servant that full of sins and I'm regret
I'm sorry if I don't know what my fault are
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry because I keep complaining about my life
I'm sorry because I said I'm tired to study
I'm so sorry

I just feel that I'm afraid I couldn't get my dreams
Thats why I didn't have my own dreams to achieve
The only thing that I want is just my family's happiness
My family's happiness
I study because of them
I learn to get a good job just for them
But how I want to get better future if my life in the middle stage are still be like this? still blur.
and yet my life is still in the first chapter.

Dear Rabb,
I know there are reason for anything that comes
and the reason was I'm stupid
I'm weak.

No comments: