Friday, October 17, 2014

Crazy heart



Dear heart,

Why suddenly you remember about him?
Did he do something could break your heart again?
Why heart? Why?

Its been a year he left you behind
There's so many memories you have without him near side
He ever become your nightmare
But now you able to control yourself and even you able to control your dream at the night too when he haunted you

But why today you really miss him?
Read that words of farewell again and again and again
Words saying goodbye and really broken the heart
Why heart? Why you read that?

Stupid me.
Yup he still have a place in my heart
Even in a tiny place but could influence all parts of my body
This is terrible
Seriously.

People said time heals everything
I think one year is still not enough
I'm still waiting

I think I'm going crazy



No comments: