Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Useless


Useless.
Yup, that is the word for today.
Who is useless?
Me.
That's right.

How useless I am when I still can't stand by my own self.
Useless thinking me who still cannot afford to leave alone
And I'm terribly useless thinking about myself who still not able contribute something in my life.

Oh dear..

Dear self,
Listen.
Please..
Do not forget that they are getting old
Do not forget you born not to live alone
And do not forget you need to realize other dreams rather than yours

Your dreams caring other needs right?
Then fulfill them all.

Wake up Vian.
Wake up.
Forgot all about looking for love
That's not your business
Thats Allah's plan
Just wait for it

By the way, I'm even not looking for it

Now,
Your mission is
Make them feel there's something in this life can be appreciate
Something they never regret.

Love them when they still exist
Love them even they gone
And love them till Jannah

They are one.
My family.
Thats right
NananGina's family.

No comments: