Sunday, April 3, 2011

::A Happy Tired::


Last week was a tired day for me..

tired~sleepy~moody~lazy~pale~stress~depressed~resentful~and many more that makes me looks so terrible...arrgggghhhhhh..!!

I was managing the KARKOL UiTM programme that be held for the whole last week..

Wanna see what my bestie friend and I do for the last week..??

check out this picture..^_^..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>






This is the stage that we have to decorate..
It is not an easy things to do...
we have to go all the things then make it "pretty"..





Yeyehhh!!before work let's take a picture first..
hihihi..




Yihaaa..!!that me on the right and my naughty friend, Sellet..




We are good workers okey..
we are not "curi tulang"..kiu3..




Oopsss..this is the time we are having some rest..
do some warm up..
but we still not "curi tulang" k..
hahaha..!!




A tired day for everyone..




Taraaa..is that nice??
this is how the stage looks like after we finish decorated it..
pretty right??
huhu..






A smile before the night go..



p/s::one thing everyone have to know..that was only for the first day..i will upload some picture for the next day activity..^_^..









2 comments:

AQuezyeZye said...

lepak sini jenguk2 fmily WSB...mcm kenal...lol

Unknown said...

Adehhh..
by D way thanks r coz be my follower..^_^..