Friday, April 15, 2011

::Miss You Like Crazy::



A days without you make my life empty like a flower that looks pale
It is empty..
pain..
lonely..
and
been crushed..



Are you still love on me dear??
Am I still in your heart??




You said far distance is not the reason to you not love on me
But now you far far away until I can't to find you..





You go so far and now I can't to reach and understand you anymore..




I'm alone now..
do you know about it??




I miss you like crazy..
I miss you as you are the old one..
I miss you so much..




One thing I hope you will do
I hope my heart still on yours
Then please hold it tightly dear
and
please don't ever let it go..





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet! I love the photos too! ^^

Unknown said...

thank you so much..^_^..

Ask said...

Kakak Vyan jiwa kacau!! Mihahaha~

Echa said...

owh..touching..
tiba2 mau rindu jua la..
hehe..
=D

Zurina J. said...

Alamak! mcm touching jg aku tau..ekekeke.