Monday, April 25, 2011

::When I remember you::





I love rain..why???
Because it makes me remember of our introductory..






I still remember the first day we go out together ..
You said you will be coming late because it is rain outside..
I wait..wait and wait..





As you arrived..
you looks so nicely..
with the smile in your face makes me feel
I'm not make a wrong decision to take you as my partner life..






As we walk out together..
You said it was a romantic moments..
It's because we used the same umbrella..
that is my umbrella..






But surely..
I was happy..
Happy to see you let yourself get wetter than I..






Oh rainy days..
As you fall to the ground
you makes me more miss on him..
more memory and remembering of our sweet memory
and more crying I would be..





I hope you remember me at this moment Dear..





2 comments:

aemynadira said...

nice one ^^

Ask said...

Smart~ kena2 dgn muzik.. Jiwang bah cik vyan.. haha~