Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Istanbul Aku Datang



Salam.

okey, actually I have an assignment to do but my hand is gatal-gatal to write blog. apakan daya I have to write juga. huhu. ISTANBUL AKU DATANG. woww. it was amazing movie and I love it so much. aku dapat rasa aku macam dalam watak nie. wakakakaka~

Back to the past, actually I'm in this world, one of my reason is because of one Adam Allah. aku datang ke dunia baru yang asalnya untuk belajar di dunia orang dan take a new experience, one of the reason why I'm here is because of him. Am I stupid? I don't know why I'm doing this but perhaps it makes me happy even though I have a lot of problem and sometimes I feel regret to do that. Stupid Vian. huhu. Of course I'm happy because now our distance is not too far but our relationship are still same as before. we are rarely to chat, rarely to tanya khabar. huhu. why? maybe buzy?

I just afraid. I'm afraid if he do like what Azad do in Istanbul Aku Datang. kami dha la belajar di tempat yang berbeza and I'm afraid he feel lonely and out with someone else. Dia ramai peminat, of course other girls like to hang out with him. tahan hati Vian. tahan. huhu.

now, I'm trying to control my feeling. I know how to be patient and I know how to make myself is under control. tarik nafas panjang-panjang dan hembus. fuuhhhh. huhu. one thing that I know, kalau aku pandai jaga perasaan dan tingkah laku, dia pun macam tue jgak and Allah will helps us to reach "halal" relationship. hihihi.

Ya Allah, hambamu ini rindu dia. jaga perasaan ku ya Allah. maafkanlah aku.

oh ya, I wonder, if he is going to be Azad, then there will be someone like Harris right? Allah won't let me alone. I believe on that. =)

No comments: