Saturday, December 1, 2012

Make my wishes come true




"I wish I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.."
Still remember this wishes words?
It was from Dragon Land cartoon and the film was on my elementary school.
Its been so long but the wishes is still bear on my mind. huhu.

Okay, back to the topic, today is the 1st December and I hope for something better for this month.
My friends from Sabah were came to Shah Alam yesterday and it really makes me happy dovey because we are hang out as what we usually done before in Sabah.
It was really really make me happy
InsyaAllah, this Sunday we will be having our trip in Genting. I can't wait for that moment. huhu.

By then, this is what we are doing today.

We took our jubah and took a picture with innocent face. HAHA.

Out first lunch in Shah Alam. =)


No comments: