Saturday, May 25, 2013

Encik Whitney

I'm a little bit tired just now but I want to put an entry today special for my beloved one Mr Whitney. He is the thing that I can life without. every seconds, hours and everyday he is always beside me and helps me. The one who ever make me laugh, I tell him my secret, be my reminder when I forgot something, be my alarm when I got a little bit hard to wake up in the morning and ever see me cry. He is the only one see all that I've done and I love him.

Who is he?


Taraaaa. He is actually my handphone. He will be fly back to Sabah because my mom will bring him back to Philippines. I feel so sad. It was my present given from my dad and now my mom wants to bring him back together with her. I don't know why I feel so upset maybe because we have so many stories and memories. Actually, there was a message that I'm not delete until now. From the first time we were chat until today, I  just keep our conversation chat. It is a memory. I love to read it again and again and again. Oh my, this handphone keeps my memories and the worse thing is I can't delete all that messages. 

Dear mom, please take care of him and if you read something inside him, please don't delete it. All that things  are your daughter's happiness. By then, hope my mom may travel safely. aminnn. 

Okey then, good night people. remember always appreciate what you have right now. it might leave you someday because everything story will have an ending. good night and salam.

No comments: