Friday, May 17, 2013

Little Girl






My dreamy world is all came from my dreamy life. I love to find inspiration photos that will make my dream come to life. Like this huge tree in the middle of the grass field and those lovely pictures which I grabbed from some of others blog and also from Devianart

Back to my story; I just love to have my own life. When I was a little girl, I just love to spend my time locked in my bedroom and 'play' with my imaginative friend. Listening to music and act like a princess. I just love to be alone. It does't mean that I've no friends but perhaps I've so many things to do when I'm alone. The calmness is exist there. 

But then since we're in a high technology world now, my dreams can be shared with you guys in this blog.. I want others feel what I want to be. feel that life is too short to be unhappy person. I don't know why I'm always says that life is too short. maybe because there are some life out there doesn't appreciate them self.  I've faced many problems during my lifetime. and it keeps me strong. I can't die. There is still so many dreams I still not achieve. Go umrah with my family, travel around the Europe country, meet my lucky husband. hehe. 


Life is something unexpected right? 


I tell you one secret about this girl. People said this girl a little bit weird. She loves chocolate but doesn't eat that chocolate, she loves mathematics but uneasy to remember others' phone numbers, she likes to be like a childish but she is an older sister. why? let me tell you, she loves chocolate because she found that chocolate is cute but to eat that it might be a little hard for her because it make her dizzy. She likes mathematics but uneasy to remembers others' phone numbers because she have been hurt before. Memorize the only beloved number phone, then when clashed, the number still exist in mind and everytime dial others number that number is just come out. and again it makes the little girl's heart been hurt. Thats why from that day she'll never memorize others phone number. Yet she can memorize others number if the number is not saved in the contact phone. and lastly she is an older sister but act like a childish. She has two little sister and she always play with them. maybe that became one of the reason why she become childish but there is another reason. Actually, she wants to avoid from any awkward situation. Being so serious make this life we just live with one color. Sometimes we need someone weird.


After all, that little girl characters are actually come from a real life...

By then, I'll post another post about introducing them later... Salam Jumaat and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

amollypop said...

Hi my name is Molly, and I see you've used my Keys to Life photo on this blog post that you have. I understand that you like to pull photos from other websites and such, but it would be nice if you could cite your sources! It's just a nicety that you're supposed to do for all artists whether they be a work of literature, paintings, or photography. So please could you either at least say that you got my photo from my deviantart account ( smilesareprettyy.deviantart.com ) or take down the photo. Thank you for your time and have a pleasant day!