Sunday, May 19, 2013

I know I can fix it



I'm just feeling so lost in this few days. I lost my inspiration and I think there is something that I forgot to do. Something very important. I don't know what happen to me just now seems everything going wrong. seems so nothing. I tried to get my soul back but I couldn't find it. 


Today, while my friends are sleep, I find my way to fix all that feeling and guess what Allah gives me rain. Oh my seriously, all the problems just swift away like the raindrop fall into the earth. I'm sitting at the balcony and let the rain wet my head. I don't care about others. I know people are staring for what I'm doing today but I don't mind as long as I feel happy.

The clock crawl so fast today. 

Time heals everything and I can heal myself. The mistakes before makes me strong. Thanks for that mistakes.

No comments: