Friday, August 5, 2011

::Bored Situation::

Salam and hi to girls and boys..

It's been so long time I'm not write any enrty..
Maybe because I'm too busy and does not have feeling to write down of my story life..
Now, is fasting month and today is sixth day I'm fasting..
About my recently activities, you can look it in this cute blog..
I have 2 blogs. The one is private and the another is my assignment blog as our English lecturer wants us to create blog.
Why my title entry is "Bored situation"?. That is because I'm so bored right now and very upset.
Hopefully I can sleep very tight tonight.


and go to my love..


He is getting lost..
Now, he such likes a Chipsmore.. Like to hide and want us to find him.. Sometimes he comes with a laughter and sometimes is not..
He is really bad boy. Really really bad boy..
Waiting for his message likes waiting for a snow fall in Malaysia.
I hate this feeling..





Hope our relationship will be more better soon..
Hopefully..
and hope you still love on me Dear..
Wo xiangnian nie Laukong..
Love you.