Wednesday, September 14, 2011

::Love the Life::

Salam and hi to all my readers.


Today is Wednesday and I found a calm day today as I'm just alone in my room. My roommate is going out with her boyfriend and let me alone in such a crowded room. But surely I don't mind coz I've many things to do for this moment coz I love to be alone. Not becoz I'm a loner but this is the time for me to calm myself and think about life.


I love my life. It is simple and full of story. I have family. I have friends. and I have special man in my life. I laugh when I'm happy and I would cry if I'm sad.




This is my life. My life that only me could write the story. Only me knew the problem and find the solution. Only me can make my life wonderful. lovely. worthwhile. and meant to be.


I even watched a film with the title "Peter Pan". I know everybody know this story. I have watched the story for 4 times and I'm not bored. why?? becoz I love to hear the Hero said like this.


"Life is a great adventure that everyone had.

and death is an amazing experience that everyone will have."



The dialogue was really touched me. It makes me feel that there is so many things to do outside before someone die. I want to see the world. I want to meet my idol. and I want to make my dreams come true. This is what will I'm gonna do before I die. I want to see the most amazing creature in the Earth. InsyaAllah.


I'm even love my friend's lecturer said that..


"Life is short. Then make it sweet"


That was only a short words but really touch me and make me feel in blue. Maybe I'm too emotional. A silent emotional.



This is what I want to tell everyone as well as remembered myself too. Do not ever ever give up if you face a problem. Put in your mind that there is a person outside may face a big problem than you have. Don't judge a book by its cover. Do not easily to trust someone else and please stand with your own decision. Make your own decision becoz this is your life. Make your life full of amazing story and end with the happiness. and If you could, set one day and make a happiness event for the whole day. It will makes your life be more worthwhile.



No comments: