Friday, January 10, 2014

I saw the love









Sometimes I wish I can turn back the time. turn in the moment when i do not know what the love means. the time as my feeling still waiting for the real prince and holds my hands and kiss it. the prince who fly over from the other world and just see me through the windows just like a stalker. how i wish Peter Pan would be my prince on that time.

and now, yup i'm still waiting but i'm waiting for someone who is deserve. who is could bring me in journey to become the "halal" and guide me towards the jannah. who i can fully depend to, smile, laughing, sharing, and holding hands with the "inai" on the hands. 

i believe the story love Allah makes for me is the romantic story. He wants me to meet the wrong person before i can live with the right person. and now, what i have to do is be a well behaved girl,take care of my tiny heart and create a good relationship with Him. surely He will see me :)




No comments: