Friday, January 10, 2014

My new blog face

Salam readers..

Its been a long time i'm not decorate my blog. i think its been since i'm stayed in Peninsular. I just make it as simple as i can with the white color as a background but i try to make it colorful by putting some of pictures instead.


My blog on 2011. that is on April. see that date.
full of color and it seems fully chaos.
with a pictures took by my friend, Tika and the entry, fuhhh, the touching one.
and yet the entry is still exist..



Still in the same year but made in different month.
surely i'm active to make my blog pretty but that is for a long time ago
the time when i'm pretty childish and have a lot of free time to spend to make this blog pretty as well.
and now as what you can see its only white
white. white and white
i just want to create harmonious feeling with some vintage imaginary.. 
hopes you like it

together we across my dream 
see my adventure
in the voyage of the life journey
in this blog
In Vivianne Zala's blog..


No comments: