Saturday, January 25, 2014

The meaning of Vivianne Zala

Salam readers

Today I'll talk about the meaning of my blog's name. My entry today is actually the idea I took from one blogger. she called this as her challenges to write her entry. and now I take it as my challenges too, the meaning of Vivianne Zala

My blog, Vivianne Zala is derived from my own name, Vivian. yup, that is my name. I know it's weird since I'm a muslim and my name seems I'm not but He has put my name that way in Luf Mahfuz. He is the one who give the idea to my parents and give the name to me and I'll use it until the end of my day.

Zala is not my sir name but actually it was name of cartoon. ever seen Gundam Seed Mobile Destiny? I love the cartoon so much as I can stand in hungry just to watch the cartoon because my mom does not like we eat in front of tv but I don't mind as long as I'm not miss even one minute of the cartoon's story.

Zala is the name of Athrun Zala. I fall in love with his character. he is soooo handsome man. seriously. I like his calm personality and he is benevolent individual. his mobile suits are Aegis and Justice Gundam. even in the middle of battle, he can be so charming and romantic. they way he hugs his beloved one, Stella Allster, that is the way I love him. unfortunately, his beloved died because she is from enemy side. later, Athrun with Cagalli Yula Atha. how i wish my name be there for him, Vivianne. (I'm in a deep dream)

Stella Allster.
She is sweet and gentle girl
Cagalli Yula Atha.
Strong willed and determined girl

Kiss me too. :)

At first I create this blog at the end of 2009, I guess. I make it as my diary. but I have deleted all the post I make before. even the small thing I posted in on my blog. how childish I am on that time. huhu.

Later on, I only put the important things on my blog. my journey with my friends. what we have done, what we have go through and I did entry for my beloved one too. it was for a long time ago because our relationship are stop in the middle of the road. I left.

I start using English in my blog since my English lecture want we have blog as an assignment. this is my assignment blog. later on, I make it as my second blog. actually, I intended to delete my blog and use the assignment blog as my main medium to spread my adventures, unfortunately, my heart still in this chronicle blog.

In Vivianne Zala, mostly the pictures I took from Devianart. I just love the way they took their pictures and it inspired me a lot. there are some pictures really makes me feel so calm. that's why all pictures I just take from there.

I love taking picture too. here are some pictures taken and edit by me.

Took when I'm packing my stuff before I'm back to Sabah

Picture during Hari Raya Aidiladha. I'm alone that day and I just sleep and eat on my pretty bed

And now, my blog is about dream. A story of a small and thin girl with underweight BMI named Vivianne Zala. her feeling, her dream, her life story, she throw all in this blog. I have tumblr too. you may read about me in here. my facebook? I'm the one who likely to having friends in fantasy world where we can share the dream without chatting or talking about each other.

Once again, thanks because you've spend your time to read my entry for today. good night people. have a pleasure dream

No comments: