Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Monday





What are beautiful day today. I woke up earlier than before, freshen myself up and then open my windows and looks how the bright the sunshine are. I feel like I live in a small tranquil room. How peaceful my mind lives alone. Yesterday was my cloudy day as my roommates left me but today I can prove the feeling is only for temporary. It seems I’m easily to become placid indeed.

And now I’m sitting on my green bed, listening to Kim Soo Hyun’s song Dreaming with a cup of coffee next to me and write an entry in my pretty blog. Hopes today will be the greatest ever day that I have.

At this moment, how I wish as soon as I wake up, I open my windows and see a thousand of daisies in front of me. My dress keep freely flying as the breezy air come and I can smell the air was filled with the smell of flowers. I could see the figure coming towards me. How I wish it can be true someday.

Back to the reality, I’ve my last paper exam soon. lets pray for the colorful result.

No comments: